Going Back to School after a Long Break? The Perfect Visual Writing Prompts for your Students



If you are looking for the perfect writing prompts, look no further!

Those writing prompts from SlidesMania created by teacher Nadine Gilkison are exactly what students need now, as we are going back to school, here in Israel. 

You can download the writing PowerPoint template from here. 


Go over this presentation one time to model how the writing is done. 

Make sure you provide struggling students with scaffoldings and language chunks.  



Each student needs their own laptop so this can be a distance learning or a classroom activity along with computers or laptops.
You can also try to print them for your students. 


Don't forget to give examples first, to get things moving. 

On this slide (the one above) you can give examples such as:
Can you bring me back to my room

We can't see your screen

or 

Can you let me in?


On this slide you can give examples such as:

I can't come to school today, I'm quarantined.

Let's open our own coffee shop!




On this slide you can give examples such as:

"I have learned that school is important"
"I now appreciate my teachers and my friends so much more". 

Watch the following video to learn more about this template:



Join my Facebook group to keep in touch and see more ideas:

 https://www.facebook.com/groups/2865770067004832


 

Hili

הוסף רשומת תגובה

0 תגובות