End of the Year Reflection

Have fun filling out the end of the year reflection sheet with your students.

In this activity, students need to reflect on how they did in their English classes this year.




Don't wait till the end of the year to do this, do it about a month before to allow them to re-learn what they need to learn and to reflect again at the very end of the year.

One option is to do this in a private conversation only with specific students.

The other option is to do this during class time, but we need to help them fill it out by modeling the best way to do this, using an "imaginary" student.

The student has a few happy smileys and a few sad smileys so that you can show your students that it is perfectly fine to complete a sheet that is not perfect and that we just need to be concrete about what we need to improve and take responsibility.

For example the teacher may say:

"How I rate my speaking and conversation skills in English:" 



"I will circle "awesome" because I spoke a lot and created videos in English this year when we collaborated with a class in England".

"How I rate my reading and writing skills in English:" 

 


"I will circle here: "good" because I can read all the stories in the book but sometimes there are long words that I don't know how to read. I want to improve the way I read long words". 

"How I improved my vocabulary this year"  :

 


"When I read a story or a text there are many words that I still don't know so I need to practice more with my flashcards".

Download this activity in high quality here. 

I hope your students will benefit from this end of the year reflection and self evaluation. Would love to hear from you- what do you see in this activity? share in the comments below or in my facebook group here. 








end of the year activities, english, games

הוסף רשומת תגובה

0 תגובות