Mystery Skype in the Classroom!


My Recent video about Mystery Skype 

מטח


פרויקט " מורים מעבירים את זה הלאה"



This is a tutorial that explains how to open a Microsoft in Education account. 
Microsoft in Education is a supportive community that helps you get recognized for your achievements and connect with thousands of teachers from around the world.



Once you have an account with Microsoft in Education, you can earn miles / points/ badges/ certificates, take professional development courses for free, invite guest speakers and virtual field trips to your classroom from around the world or even BE a guest speaker yourself, and more.

Some of the certificates I've earned:




This is a certificate for a course I completed: "21st century learning design":




Badges I've earned after Skyping in the classroom and doing other activities in the community:




For the Microsoft in education site click here. 

You can follow me on my Facebook page here. 

Hili


tags: skype, skype in the classroom, distance learning, global collaboration. 


הוסף רשומת תגובה

0 תגובות